AKG K240 STUDIO Professional Studio Headphones | Available On: Amazon
- It comes with an integrated semi- open- air design with a highly accurate dynamic transducer for naturally open sound quality.
- The Frequency Response: From 15 Hz to 25,000 Hz.
- The circumaural (around the ear) pads are designed for the hours of wearing comfort. While the steel cable, self adjusting headband construction, and single sided professional quality audio.
- It features a low, 55 Ohm impedance, plug- in cable. Self- adjusting headband for optimum fit, Single cable for ease of use.
- A classic design that has become a standard in monitoring. Now with Varimotion XXL capsule for studio sound at home and portable.
The AKG K240 STUDIO Professional Studio Headphones are a long time standard in studios, in orchestras, and on stages around the world. Also, the advanced Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducers delivers the solid low end, the accurate mids, and also the crystal clear treble.
The AKG K240 Studio has an over- ear design which makes it comfortable to use for the long hours. The semi- open technology enables the user to experience the heavy bass as well as the clear treble. The semi- open design provides a dual advantage like the airiness of open headphones with the powerful bass response of closed designs.
The adjustable headband provides a comfortable fit for the user for long hours. It consists of a single- sided Cable which makes it very convenient to use and comfortable for the longer durations.
Their advanced 30 mm XXL transducers with the patented Varimotion diaphragms deliver a wide dynamic range, increased sensitivity, and the high sound levels, while their semi- open design provides a solid bass range and the extremely clear highs.
With the impressive accuracy, the musicians, the producers, and the engineers rely on the AKG K240 Studio to hear mixing details, which has made these headphones a standard in the recording settings.
Not only built to withstand the demands of countless hours in the studio, but their self- adjusting headband also provides an ideal fit, and their over- ear pads nicely envelop the ears. The AKG K240 Studio headphones also feature a professional mini XLR connector and come with a 3 mm cable and convertible jack plug for connecting portable equipment easily.
Altogether, from performance and ease of use to comfort and the reliability, the AKG K240 Studio is a powerful tool for the production environments.
Also Read : 8 Best Studio Headphones 
|Headphone Type||On the Ear|
|Sales Package||1 Headphone|
|Open/ Closed Back||Yes|
- This headphone integrated with the semi open- air design
- It has the highly accurate dynamic transducer for naturally open sound quality.
- The Frequency Response : 15 Hz to 25,000 Hz.
- The circumaural (around the ear) pads are designed.
- The steel cable and the self adjusting headband construction
- Single sided professional quality audio.
- It features a low, 55 Ohm impedance, plug- in cable.
- The self- adjusting headband for the optimum fit, Single cable for ease of use.
- A classic design that has become a standard in monitoring.
- Now with Varimotion XXL capsule for the studio sound at home and portable.