AKG K245 Open Back Foldable Headphone
The AKG K245 Open Back Foldable headphones have been rigorously tested to ensure that you get more than what you pay for, in terms of quality. The K245’s cable has been put through 80,000 bend cycles, the divers have been put through stress tests, and the headphones themselves have been put through an exaggerated drop test. You also have the option of replacing the cable if it gets damaged.
Take it with you, where ever you want :
These headphones have been designed with portability in mind and, that’s why it features a completely foldable design. This feature is made possible with the help of a three-axis hinge that allows the K245 to be collapsed and neatly stored when it needs to be transported. These design factors ensure that the K245 takes on as little damage as possible.
Bass That Will Make You Feel the Thump :
If you are into serious editing and mixing, you’d be looking for nuanced low frequencies. The 50mm transducers featured in the K245 offer more low-frequency extension and detailed bass reproduction than conventional headphones. This allows you to hear each and every instrument.
Make music in comfort :
No more tugging or pulling to adjust the fit of your headphones. The AKG K245 are the first foldable, studio quality headphones in their class to offer a self-adjusting headband, floating ear cups, and an innovative three-axis hinge to provide you an instant, all-over perfect fit with every use.
Studio Professional Headphones :
Professional Studio Headphone
- Connector type: 3.5 mm
- Largest-in-class Transducers Largest-in-class 50mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension
- Superior Sensitivity and Low Impedance Provides maximum output with a broad range of playback devices
- Foldable, Ergonomic Design Allows you to take studio-quality sound with you fitting right into your backpack or computer bag
- Durable All-metal Hinge Durable all-metal hinge designed to last for years
- Slow-retention Foam Ear Pads Ensure a comfortable, secure fit