Shokz OpenRun Wireless Sport Headphones | Available On : Amazon
- OpenRun’s innovative design features a featherweight, wraparound frame and wireless, open ear fit for comfortable, earbud free listening.
- Safety & Connection – Stay aware and motivated through any workout with its 8th generation bone conduction technology.
- OpenRun delivers the quality audio while leaving your eardrums open to surroundings for the ultimate safety.
- Completely sweat and waterproof for workouts, fitness, and running. Moisture detection alert included for the safe charging.
- Enjoy the eight continuous hours of music, calls, and the podcasts with this Bluetooth headphones.
- OpenRun also features a 10 minute quick charge for up to 1.5 hours of battery life. (Quick Charge Version of Aftershokz Aeropex)
- Bone conduction technology uses vibrations to transmit sound through your cheekbone directly to your inner ear for premium audio experience
The Shokz OpenRun is a mild upgrade to one of the most popular pairs of bone conduction headphones around, the Aeropex by AfterShokz (now “Shokz”). Shokz includes a welcome quick charge feature along with the Bluetooth 5.1. This Shokz OpenRun allows you to remain fully engaged with your surroundings while simultaneously allowing you to enjoy your media. Bone conduction headphones may not be for everyone, but the OpenRun is one of your best options in a niche market
Using the Shokz OpenRun is similar to the other Bluetooth headphones and you must manually pair it to your phone to get started. If you’ve never encountered bone conduction headphones before, they can be a small marvel. Most athletes can see the benefit of bone conduction headphones, especially those who exercise outside. Since your ears are open, you can remain fully aware of your surroundings. This is a solid pick for runners and bike commuters, and can even be a great training companion for rock climbers thanks to the IP67 dust and water resistance rating.
When paired with a smartphone, you can enjoy the clearer hands free phone calls thanks to the dual built in noise canceling microphones. This technology allows you to pair the OpenRun with the two different mobile devices, letting you seamlessly switch between the two without having to repeatedly go through the pairing process. So you can enjoy the audio from a streaming video on your tablet, take an incoming call on your smartphone, then go back to the show without a missing beat
It’s also a great option for those with certain kinds of hearing aids who want to enjoy music without it interfering with their hearing aids.
You get a 10 meter wireless range thanks to Bluetooth 5.1 with this Shokz headset. Shokz claims you can get up to 8 hours of battery life from the OpenRun’s 160mAh lithium polymer battery, and my time with the headset supports this. When you’re in a rush, you can charge the headset for just 10 minutes and enjoy 90 minutes of playback. You get 10 days of standby which is pretty good too.
Our open- ear design, powered by bone conduction technology, allows for total awareness of surroundings and bud- free, comfortable listening. Available in 2 sizes to maximize comfort and ensure a secure fit. OpenRun Mini has a 0.83 inch shorter band size. An IP67 rating makes these completely sweat and waterproof to welcome intense workouts and extreme weather. A moisture detection alert ensures safe charging. Not intended for swimming.
Powered by patented 8th generation bone conduction, Bluetooth 5.1, and PremiumPitch 2.0+, OpenRun delivers clear sound, powerful volume, and rich bass. Big performance in a smaller size. OpenRun Mini features a comfortable 0.83- inch shorter band than our Standard size, making it ideal for smaller head sizes and for those who prefer a more snug fit.
Also Read : Best Wireless Headphones In India Under ₹ 20000
|Headphone Type||True Wireless|
|Sale Package||OpenRun Headphones, Carrying Bag, Magnetic Charging Cable|
|Connector Plating||Male Gold Plated Connectors|
|USB Port||charging port hidden behind a silicone cover on the right side|
|Cord Length||9.25 inches|
|Headphone Jack||AfterShoks Openrun|
|Amplifier Speaker Type||Aftershoks openrun headphones|
|Obstacle Sensing||Ultrasonic Sensors|
|Wireless Type||Openrun Wireless|
|Charging Time||1.5 hours|
|Memory Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Standby Time||240 hours|
|Compatible Devices||3.5 mm plug headset|
|Bluetooth Profiles||HFP, HSP, A2DP, and AVRCP Bluetooth|
|Bluetooth Range||10 meter|
|Designed For||Everyday Usage|
|Indicators Present||LED Indicator|
|Technology Used||Bone Conduction Technology|
Key Features :
- Open- Ear Comfort – OpenRun’s innovative design features a featherweight, wraparound frame, and wireless, open- ear fit for the comfortable, earbud free listening. Includes Shokz headband.
- IP67 Waterproof Rated – Completely sweat and waterproof for workouts, fitness, and running. Moisture detection alert included for the safe charging. (Not suitable for swimming.)
- Outstanding Sound Quality – Bone conduction technology uses vibrations to transmit sound through your cheekbone directly to your inner ear for a premium audio experience.
- 8 Hours of Music & Calls – Enjoy eight continuous hours of music, calls, and podcasts with this Bluetooth headphones. OpenRun also features a 10 minute quick charge for up to 1.5 hours of battery life.
- Safety & Connection – Stay aware and motivated through any workout with our 8th generation bone conduction technology. OpenRun delivers quality audio while leaving your eardrums open to surroundings for ultimate safety